Some Playful People Policies have changed, please make sure you have read or re-read them thoroughly.
Ages: 13+ (younger accepted with parent participant)
Rehearses: Tues/Thurs from 6:30-8:30 and some Saturdays from 1-5
Performances: May 5-7, times TBD
Keep an eye out for your audition sign up email!
Don't hesitate to email Tanessa with any questions.
March 13, 2017
End Date: May 14, 2017
Historic Hoover Theatre
1635 Park Ave.San Jose, CA95125
Map and Directions
Required for all actors under the age of 18. Adult Actors: please fill out with 'n/a'
1. Cast members must be the specified ages to enroll in a Playful People Production.
2. All fees and forms are due in prior to audition. Cast members will not be allowed to audition without a completed registration.
3. Know your rehearsal end time. Read your rehearsal schedule thoroughly! If actors are not picked up by 10 minutes past rehearsal ending, parents will be charged $1 per minute.
4. For each participating cast member, 15 hours of adult volunteer work is required (25 hours for two cast members/35 hours for three). If unable to fulfill hours of participation, a buyout option is available at $150/$250/$350.
5. All cast members are expected to be at all rehearsals they are called for. Please fill out the conflict section as accurately as possible, any absence not included on your conflict sheet (not including sickness) will be considered unexcused. Three unexcused absences may lead to the actor losing their role/lines/songs/etc. All tech week rehearsals are mandatory.
6. Refunds: Playful People Productions refund policy for cast members who withdraw from a production is as follows: from registration to date cast lists are posted, a full refund minus a $50.00 administrative fee is given. From the date cast list(s) are posted to the end of the first week of rehearsals, a refund of 50% of tuition will be given. No refunds will be given after the first week of rehearsals.
7. By registering for this production, each cast member and their legal guardian(s) consents to the use of cast member’s likeness in photographs or video taken by/for Playful People Productions for advertising and other promotional purposes without payment or further release.
8. In the event of a medical emergency, I understand that Playful People Productions will try to reach parent(s)/guardian(s)/emergency contact. In the event that no one can be reached, I hereby give consent for Playful People to obtain emergency medical treatment for actor(s).
I have read and agree to the above Playful People Production policies
Please type in the name of the adult filling out this registration. This is your digital signature.
Please provide us with the name and contact information of someone who IS NOT a parent to the actor.
Comments are closed.